Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hola Amigos

Today I want to tell you
about Stealing.
Stealing is a very bad thing to do


And you know what they say
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!




So for example if you STEAL FROM ME!!!!
You will pay.......(not from me but from up there)




I am actually bringing this up is because...


My dearest friend, Lynelle
had a case where someone stole her hand phone


and today......






I experienced something similar to that
except worse....



After school, someone stole my whole
bag where i put all my special belonging's.
(obviously not my school bag).


But i stand strong and actually told my mother
without bursting out into tears.


And to the person out there who took my
(sort of) purse...

I only have three words to say to you
PLS RETURN IT!!!




So that is all i have to say about stealing.
And remember stealing is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment