Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAKER

hi me dear friends

i just wanted to warn you guys
BEWARE OF BEING BAD
TO YOUR OTHER FRIENDS

cos if not you will "kena"
just like joanna

pity pity

and i bet right now...
joanna is saying in her HEAD
why hacker why...
and how did you figure out my password

anyways...
if you hate me
OR
dislike anything about me
feel free to tell

and dont worry i wont bark
neither will i bite

haha

i am saying this becos
i dont want to end up like joanna...

SO
TO THE HACKER...

Pls if you know what my
password is...
do not
i repeat
do not
go and hack my blog

TERIMA KASIH

tat's all yalll
goodbye people

and remember feel
free to tell how you fell bout me
i will
actually try to improve
kays...


and also to the hacker pls do not hack this blog
i am
i repeat
i am a good girl
OR
i will try to be


once again
TERIMA KASIH

lols repeat "dua kali"
haha

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment