Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OMG

Hi my dear friends

i know you guys are freakin out for me
but you shouldnt
mine was just a minor cut on the head

you should be more worried for jasper
he was the one who got the
major injuries
and he also had to stay back in the hospital
to do some stiches.
he was the last one to leave.

major serious people
i heard him screaming...

JASPER i hope you get better soon

come my dear friends let us pray
for him TOGETHER

oh lord
pls help jasper
get better faster
plas protect him from evil
and always guid him
now and forever.
we pray that he will be healed
faster
and we also pray for his family
to live a long and healthy life
AMEN

to Jasper
i really hope
you get well soon
and i have learnt my leason
hope you did too.
and also hope you wont
get into too much trouble
stay strong my friend

To Shengwei
ermm...
hope you get better soon aswell...

To Ee Gene
hope you didnt get
a major injury
and i also wanted
to say thanks for being a good, kind
and true friend.
(BUT YOU RAN OFF)

To Hui Ying
hope nothing happened to you
donno what happened
i say just run off...
hope your okay.

and to my other friends
thanks for worrying or
freking out about me...
(that sentence was a bit weird)

any ways i hope you guys always think before you
act... unlike me.
make sure you filter everything before you say or do it.

ermm...
i think that is all

and jasper i really do hope you get better

okay guys gtg now
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment